As owners, our motto is simple:
It’s not about us.
We figured out long ago that the path to success as a container company is paved by serving well, and the key to serving well is to consider others more than yourselves.
Simply put, we have the most amazing customers who do incredible things every day.
- Project Managers
- First Responders
- Non-profit Volunteers
- Small Business Owners
We’ve dedicated our working hours at Simple Box to help make their lives and their work more enjoyable and meaningful.
At the end of the day, if we’ve succeeded in that, we’ve succeeded in business.
Meet Ross Black and his dad, Dave. Ross worked as a dishwasher for the 4 years leading up to his 16th birthday in order to buy his dream car (a 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback) and the father-son team fixed it up together.
Two years later, Ross learned that in order to graduate from high school he would need to complete a Senior Class Project. Dave encouraged him to do something significant. Rather than a book report or science experiment, Ross decided to sell his dream car and used the proceeds to start the business (a small mini-storage warehouse).
After a few years of successful operation, it came time to expand and the Simple Box container concept was born.
Dave likes to joke, “We’re still helping Ross complete his senior class project!”.
Our company goals are clear:
- Make a Difference (be helpful).
- Make it Better (continuous improvements).
- Make a Profit (and use it to grow wisely and give generously).
Our commitment to make a difference includes:
- Sponsoring one orphan or widow for each member on our team, helping to cover their food, shelter, clothing and school.
- We have also been able to send cargo containers full of relief supplies after disasters such as the earthquake in Haiti and Forest fires in Eastern Washington. After the contents have been emptied, the containers remain useful for additional storage or workspace (they can even be converted into a classroom!).
- Donating the use of containers to ministries in the community who need some extra assistance during life changing events like floods, fires, or restorations.
- Honoring our Veterans and First Responders by offering a discount on our services and sponsoring events to raise awareness and funds for their needs.
“As a company, one of our core values is to make a difference.
Simple Box gives us a tremendous opportunity to serve people in need of storage.
But the thing we are most passionate about is using our time, talent, and treasure to care for the needs of orphans and widows.”
There are other national companies who rent, sell, and modify Containers, but there are two things that we hope everyone experiences when they work with us:
1. Being Local makes a difference
2. Kindness makes a difference
We look forward to serving you!
8 LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU
OFFICE HOURS | Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 4:30pm | Saturday: By appointment | Sunday: Closed
Delivered to your location within 60 miles of Seattle. Call or Text: 360-200-6648.