Buy a Shipping Container
Choose the Box that Works for You
Safe & Secure.
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY WHEN BUYING A CONTAINER
Our Promise to you:
1. TRANSPARENCY: You deserve to know the specific container you are getting so there are no surprises. You can choose your container at any of our locations. If the box you get does not match the description or the photos you are shown, we’ll pick it up for free.
2. SIMPLE PROCESS: You deserve a simple process. Our local team is here to set up your account, schedule delivery, and answer any questions you have about containers.
3. EXPERT DELIVERY: You shouldn’t have to be worried about how your container is delivered or who is doing the delivery. We deliver all of our own containers with our own highly trained drivers. We can even move your 20’ Box loaded from one place to another.
IT'S A GREAT TIME TO BUY A CONTAINER
Choose the Size and Type that works best for you:
10 FOOT CONTAINERS
20 FOOT CONTAINERS
40 FOOT CONTAINERS
4 REASONS PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BUY A CONTAINER
Shipping Containers are often the toughest, simplest, and most cost-effective storage solution. People who buy a shipping container or conex from Simple Box do so for 4 Reasons:
1. It is generally more cost effective and much faster than building a warehouse or shed.
2. Simple Box has good inventory of New and Used Shipping Containers for Sale at a variety of different price points to fit your budget (choose from different colors, conditions and options)
3. Because we are local, you can choose your own Container and we perform all of our own container deliveries (we can even move other containers from place to place).
4. When you buy a container from Simple Box, you get storage needs solved in a hurry and for a reasonable price.
We believe that you shouldn’t have to pay monthly rent for something you know you want to keep long term. Get an asset that will last and hold value by buying a Shipping Container.
READY TO GET STARTED? HERE'S HOW:
Choose Ideal Delivery Date
Select Your Container
Enjoy Owning Your Storage Unit
SHIPPING CONTAINER DIMENSIONS & SIZES
The following diagram shows the standard container dimensions and sizes:
|6’ Standard Container (combi container)||6’ 6”||6’ 3”||6’||1450 lbs.|
|8’ Standard Container (mini container)||7’2”||7’ 2”||8′||2100 lbs.|
|10’ Standard or Cut-Down Container||8′||8′ 6″||10′||2900 lbs.|
|20’ Standard Shipping Container||8′||8′ 6″||20′||4800 lbs.|
|20’ High Cube OR Double Door Container||8′||8′ 6″ – 9′ 6″||20′||4800-5200 lbs.|
|40’ Standard Shipping Container||8′||8′ 6″||40′||8600 lbs.|
|40’ High Cube OR Double Door Container||8′||8′ 6″- 9′ 6″||40′||9000-9800 lbs.|
|*SHIPPING CONTAINERS ARE MADE ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL ISO STANDARDS, BUT SOME BOXES MAY VARY IN SIZE OR WEIGHT.|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BUYING A CONTAINER
How much do Containers cost?
The price of a Container for Sale depends on a few variables:
What are Containers made of?
ISO Containers (often called Conex Boxes in Industrial or Military settings) are made of thick Corten steel, with wood floor and heavy rubber door gaskets. They are built for storage, built to be moved, and built to last.
Are Container Floors safe?
Practically every good, food, and textile makes its way around the world in a Shipping Container. Thanks in large part to the country of Australia, newer container floors are constructed without the use of harmful pesticides. Newer container floors feature a marine-grade plywood that is made from a variety of hardwoods or bamboo. Container floors are water-resistant and exceptionally durable.
How Long do Containers Last?
The modern Shipping Container was invented in the 1950’s and has been continuously improved in the years since. Because they are built to withstand the harshest ocean conditions, containers are built to last for many years. It is quite common to see a 20-year-old container that looks in nearly brand-new condition, or to see a 40-years-old container that is still functioning well. As with any structure, when you own a container, you will want to make sure to keep it clean, painted, and maintained in order to maximize its life-span.
COMMON USES FOR A SHIPPING CONTAINER
Farm or Ranch Storage
We like rugged. And we know you do, too. Simple Box takes rugged to the next level with our secure, heavy-duty Corten steel containers.
Buy a Shipping Container for Home
Container Storage for Business
Are you running out of room in the office for all of that stuff? Good thing there’s Simple Box.
Conex Storage for Contractors
Simple Box helps make construction projects run smoothly.