CONTAINERS AVAILABLE AT GET SIMPLE BOX ELLENSBURG:
If you are looking to buy a shipping container, rent a container, or move with our door-to-door storage solution, we are here for you. We have shipping containers for sale or rent in Ellensburg, Yakima, the Basin, and the Tri-cities areas.
LOCAL. PROFESSIONAL. KIND.
Simple Box Ellensburg is managed and operated by the local team of Matt, Brandon, and Tricia. Together they are working to build a company that is focused on continuous improvement. Our team in Ellensburg loves camping, cheering for the Seahawks, and exploring the wide open spaces Eastern Washington has to offer.
Our Service Area Includes:
Orcas Island, WA
King County Areas
Whether you are looking for a container for a job site or renovation project, you are moving across town or across the state, or you just need more space at your farm or property – Simple Box Ellensburg is here to help you.
GET A PERSONALIZED QUOTE
“*” indicates required fields
We love our customers!
Most of our business comes to us because of referrals from other happy customers, like you. Would you be willing to help us connect with more customers by sharing the love and writing a review?
HERE'S WHAT SOME OF OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
COULD WE DO EVEN BETTER?
“Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.”
Help Us Continue to Improve
We love hearing how we’ve helped make our customers’ lives better, but we also know that there is always room for improvement. Do you have an improvement idea for us? We would love to hear it!
Every suggestion is reviewed by our owners, and we invite you to contact us with your suggestions. Thanks for helping us improve!
CONTAINERS IN CENTRAL WA
We love the rodeos and the concerts. We love seeing deer on the mountainside and the windmills waving “hi.” We love the lakes and the trees, the fresh air and steady breeze. We love the college kids cramming and the country music jamming. We love the state tournaments and the summer ballgames. We love a little snow in winter and the warm sun in summer. We love the hard-working farmers and the sun-tanning tourists. We love the small business owners who are creating and recreating and serving their communities so well.
We have New one-trip or Used cargo-worthy 8×20 and 8×40 foot Shipping Containers for Sale.
We offer 20 foot Container Rentals, 40 foot Container Rentals, and Job Site Storage Conex (compare to Mobile Mini™) throughout Central Washington.
We can also move 20 foot containers loaded from place to place (compare to P.O.D.S.™), so whether you are moving from Cle Elum to Yakima, or even outside of Eastern/Central Washington, we’re here to make your next move your best move.
Choose Your Own Container
Come visit our Ellensburg location where you can meet our team, choose your own Container and schedule a delivery. We can also send you photos or video of available containers for sale. Visit us at: 2402 W. Dolarway Rd, Ellensburg, WA 98296.
“It worked out so well! I am so glad we used them. We actually ended up getting two 20 ft containers because we wanted to be able to access things during the remodel. It was so nice to have everything on site, but out of the way.”
“The Simple Box team is wonderful! As a whole, Simple Box does an excellent job at communicating and doing your job efficiently while maintaining competitive rates. I have and will continue to recommend your business to other people. Thank you so much for your help!”
Moses Lake, WA
We're Here to Help
If you are looking to buy a shipping container, rent a container, or move with our door-to-door storage solution, we are here for you. Moving from California to Washington? Moving from Oregon to Washington? Moving from Arizona to Washington? We deliver in Yakima, Ellensburg and the surrounding areas. You’ve found the answer to your “containers near me” search!
Do I have to store the shipping container on my property?
When searching for Storage Ellensburg, Get Simple Box offers the option to store a container on your property or ours. 8x20 foot Containers are available for storage on our site.
How much are 40’ Storage Containers for Rent?
You can Rent Steel Storage Containers in Ellensburg, WA for $149-$299/ month plus delivery. That’s 2,500 cubic feet of storage space delivered right where you need it!
How much are 10 foot containers for rent?
20 foot Container Rentals are the most common size, but we do have other sizes. Rent for 10 foot containers ranges from $109-$159/ month plus delivery. This range is based on features and conditions.
What should I expect from Ellensburg Storage Rental?
Our Simple Box Ellensburg location is:
- Locally operated and managed which means we can usually deliver a 20 or 40 foot rental container anywhere in Yakima, Wenatchee, and Eastern Washington within days or even hours.
- Convenient Storage - We bring the storage to you. Renting a Container frees up your schedule to focus on more important things.
- Cost Effective - Container Rental is often lower priced than typical mini-storage.
Where can I find a cargo box rental near me?
At Get Simple Box, we offer a range of cargo boxes for rent. Our 20 ft or 40 ft Storage Rental can be delivered right where you need it.
Storage Ellensburg Wa - what should I look for?
When looking at self storage Ellensburg, a few important things to consider are:
- You don’t have to come to us for storage, we bring the container to you!
- Our experienced team will walk you through a series of questions to make sure you have the right fit container.
- Storage Containers are secure, rodent-proof, and affordable.
Do you offer used shipping containers in Ellensburg, Wa?
The most common sizes of used containers are 20ft shipping containers and 40ft shipping containers. Used shipping containers are usually more than 12 years old with plenty of dings and dents but at a slight discount from new containers. New containers are oftentimes called “one trip” which means they have made one trip across the ocean.
What does the inside of a 20 foot shipping container look like?
- Floors - Normally a marine treated plywood flooring.
- Walls - Interior walls are typically light gray in color. The walls are corrugated for extra strength.
- Doors - New container doors have a thick rubber door gasket that seals up tight to keep water and rodents out. Used container gaskets may be brittle or damaged.
- Vents - New containers often have 4-8 vents that are designed for passive air flow while keeping water out. Used containers typically have 2-4 vents. Additional vents can be added for a fee.
We have many containers in both used and new condition. New containers have made one trip across the ocean, so they may have very minor scrapes or dents. Used containers may have spent 12 or more years in transport. They are often much darker in color and will have many dings, scrapes, and dents.
What are the benefits of buying weather-tight cargo containers?
Save Money on Long Term Storage - Containers often cost less than a shed or pole building.
Durable and Long Lasting - Containers are built of solid Corten steel, much stronger than a garden shed.
Customization Possibilities - Containers can be modified to add doors, windows, lights, and more.
Future Sale Possibilities - Due to their solid construction and versatility, containers are an asset that hold their resale value well.
Learn more about the benefits of buying a shipping container here.
What does dry box shipping container mean?
A dry box shipping container means that it is watertight and secure. They are able to withstand the harshest of weather conditions from rain to snow to heat, making them an appealing storage option.
Where can I find Shipping Containers for sale Yakima Wa?
We’re your local container company! Call or text us at 509-289-2095 for all of our available shipping containers for sale. You can even come by and choose your own container.
What are the benefits of moving with portable storage containers in Ellensburg, Wa?
- Security. Shipping containers are sealed tightly and generally considered more secure than their counterparts - moving trucks.
- More deadline freedom.They offer more flexibility with a longer time window. No need to rush to unpack.
- Convenience. They are dropped off at your first point when you need it. Picked up and transported when you need it.
Can you use a shipping container to move?
Yes. Get Simple Box does 20-foot shipping container moving. It’s as simple as:
- Scheduling your delivery.
- Packing at your own pace on your schedule.
- Peace of mind with expert driver transport from one location to the other.
How do I move with a Yakima storage container?
Whether you are looking for moving truck rental or a storage container rental in Yakima or Ellensburg, our goal at Get Simple Box is to help you simplify the moving process.
- Choose the size of Container you need
- Choose your ideal delivery date
- Pack and load at your own pace
- We will move the Box to your new location when you are ready for it.
Our local team is here to help you with a container move, and we can also help you find other local moving resources.
A dry box shipping container means that it is watertight and secure and meant for storing dry freight. This is sometimes also referred to as a dry van container. These are able to withstand the harshest of weather conditions from rain to snow to heat, making them an appealing storage option.
A Conex is another name for a Shipping Container. At Get Simple Box, we do all of our own Conex deliveries with specialized equipment and highly trained drivers. First, we back into place, then we set one end of the Conex on the ground or dunnage blocks. Next, we pull forward and gently set the other end of the Conex on the ground or on dunnage. The Conex never “drops” and is always firmly positioned on either the truck or the ground.
We have Yakima Storage containers and Ellensburg Storage Containers and beyond. Below is a list of all the cities we serve:
Orcas Island, WA
& King County Areas
* Note: Because shipping containers are heavily influenced by the price of steel, wood, fuel, and labor, all prices, including delivery rates, are subject to change without notice. Any Price ranges or Service areas are reflective of September 2021 and will vary depending on location and availability.